Entering our contest is easy. Simply take a picture of your lighting display and email it to email@example.com. Photos can be submitted by anyone, but the member’s name and address must be included with each entry. All photos must be received by December 27, 2020 to be eligible to win a prize. The prize total for our Christmas Lighting Contest is $500.
RECC judges will review the lighting displays on December 30th-31st and choose five lucky winners. The first-prize winner earns $200, followed by $150 for second, $75 for third, $50 for fourth, and $25 for fifth place. Winner will be announced on December 31, 2020.
- Photos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 27, 2020.
- Eligible entries must contain address and name of Cooperative member.
- Lighting display location must be served by Rural Electric Convenience Cooperative.
- Displays must not be removed or disturbed before December 31st.
- Judging will take place between December 28th and December 30th.
- Winners will be announced on December 31st.
- Photos submitted to email@example.com may be used in RECC publications.
- RECC employees and directors are not eligible to win prizes.
- All prizes awarded as bill credits: 1st $200, 2nd $150, 3rd $75, 4th $50, 5th $25.
Please contact us at 217-438-6197 if you have any questions.