To encourage high-efficiency electric heating, cooling, water heating and major appliance installations by our members, RECC offers equipment rebates to reduce their initial cost. Our present rebate plan includes:
- Geothermal Systems – $250
- Heat Pumps (with electric backup) – $250
- Heat Pumps (with gas backup) – $100
- Water Heaters, standard warranty – $200
- Water Heaters, long-life – $250 (Or a Marathon water heater can be purchased from RECC)
- Electric Ranges – $25
- Electric Clothes Dryers – $25
A copy of the sales receipt is needed for these rebates. Contact the member service department for more details. For a list of area heating contractors who sell and install high-efficiency heat pumps and geothermal systems, click here.
Retiring your old fridge or freezer? Recycle it and get a $50 gift card! Details here.
Federal Tax Incentives
There are tax credits available for qualifying installations of geothermal heating systems. A credit of 30% of the installed cost is offered under the Renewable Energy tax incentives.